Welcome to Your Pilates & Stretch Therapy Studio
SUPER KILLER DEAL
- Must use classes in the month with no roll over classes from previous month
- All classes must be used by individual whom contract is with, can’t give classes to another person.
- Late Cancels will lose the class credit. No exceptions. 12-hour notice to avoid a late cancel. Cancel from Mindbody app.
- Valid MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover must be on file for all active accounts.
- We are not responsible for any bank overdraft fees that may occur from late fees.
- You will be charged an insufficient funds fee of $30 in addition to your Monthly dues.
- Clients are expected to keep their credit card on file up-to-date to avoid any disruption in membership privileges. This can be done in-studio or through email that shows your card will be expiring.
- Each monthly payment is non-refundable.
- Account can be frozen for 2 months at no charge to allow for vacations/travel. Please send us an email at info@Stretch-ER.com to freeze your account. Commitment will extent the same amount of time your account is frozen.
- Stretch ER reserves the right to terminate or deny membership for an indeterminate amount of time.
- Contracts are for 6 months and auto renewing.
- Prices are subject to change.
- $200 cancellation fee if cancelled prior to contract ending. Must cancel prior to being charged the monthly fee.