At Stretch ER we offer a massage that will revitalize your soul, a Swedish massage technique that uses a modality of manipulation of soft body tissues and stretching. This includes effleurage, crossfire friction, kneading, trigger point release, hydro-therapy, hot stones, and the use of aromatherapy. This system is designed to relieve muscle tension, soothe the mind, inducing relaxation while improving blood flow, lymph drainage, and calming the nervous system. You will have reduction in pain and swelling, release of scar tissue, increase body awareness and overall health. At Stretch ER you can have a mixture of Fascial Stretch Therapy and Massage, just ask.
*Partial or full draping is used at all times in a comfortable and professional setting
MASSAGE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Wanting this to become a thing? Us too. Join out yearly membership program. Come in for a 55 minute massage once a month. With a monthly draft of $90 ($10 savings) each month. Read below for more details.
- Must use session in the month with no roll over sessions from previous month.
- Late Cancels will lose the class credit. No exceptions. 12-hour notice to avoid a late cancel.
- All sessions must be used by individual whom contract is with, can’t give classes to another person.
- Each monthly payment is non-refundable.
- Valid MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover must be on file for all active accounts.
- Clients are expected to keep their credit card on file up-to-date to avoid any disruption in membership privileges. This can be done in-studio.
- We are not responsible for any bank overdraft fees that may occur from late fees. You will be charged an insufficient funds fee of $30 in addition to your Monthly dues.
- Account can be frozen for 2 months annually at no charge to allow for vacations/travel. Please send us an email at info@Stretch-ER.com to freeze your account. Commitment will extent the same amount of time your account is frozen.
- Stretch ER reserves the right to terminate or deny membership for an indeterminate amount of time.
- Contracts are for 12 months and auto renewing.
- Prices are subject to change.
- $200 cancellation fee if cancelled prior to contract ending. Must cancel prior to being charged the monthly fee.
ATTENTION NEW CLIENTS
Please Select The Link Below & Fill Out Forms Prior To Initial Visit
If an individual is unable to cancel before the 12 HR period He or She will be responsible for the costs associated with the service. If you should have trouble cancelling a service or if you have any questions, contact Stretch ER Studio.